Performance Engineer / AlgoSec
Experience required: 1-3 years
Full-time, flexible schedule
AlgoSec is a global product company which is a provider of software for network security policy management, also known as firewall policy management.
AlgoSec is seeking for an experienced Performance Engineer to join our AlgoSec performance team
AlgoSec enables the world’s largest organizations to align their business and security strategies, and manage network security based on what matters most — the applications that power their businesses.
Through a single pane of glass, the AlgoSec Security Management Solution provides holistic visibility across the entire network security infrastructure, including business applications and their connectivity flows — in the cloud and across SDN and on-premise networks. With AlgoSec users can auto-discover and migrate application connectivity, proactively analyze risk from the business perspective, tie cyber attacks to business processes and intelligently automate time-consuming security changes— all with zero-touch, and seamlessly orchestrated across any heterogeneous environment.
Over 1,500 leading organizations, including 20 of the Fortune 50, rely on AlgoSec to drive business agility, security and compliance.
We are looking for performance engineer with hands-on experience in designing, implementing, executing performance tests, and monitoring application environment for complex network systems.
Reporting to: Director of QA.
Location: Minsk, Belarus.
- develop and maintain performance tests;
- analyze performance test results;
- system and application monitoring;
- test new versions for performance regressions;
- working closely with developers, architects, QA and DevOps.
- at least 2 years of experience in performance testing with LoadRunner, Jmeter or another load testing tool;
- proven experience in developing load test scripts/scenarios, system monitoring, detecting problems and analyzing/validating execution results;
- strong skills in identifying, diagnosing and solving compound performance issues as well as providing detailed technical analysis;
- Good Linux knowledge;
- good network knowledge – advantage;
- experience in Linux/UNIX environments;
- good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- very independent, team player, pleasant to work with;
- good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Desired but Not Mandatory Qualifications:
Experience with CI/CD tool. Specifically – Jenkins.
Experience with Version Control tool. Specifically – Git.
Experience with VMware.
AlgoSec is an Equal Opportunity Employer