Experience required: 3-6 years
Full-time, flexible schedule
Synesis is looking for Full-stack developer to Talenya project. Talenya is expanding and enhancing its leading Talent Finds Talent and Talent Scout platforms.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our engineering team. If you are passionate about your work, willing to learn new things, enjoy solving difficult problems, and take pride in your code–we would like to hear from you.
Day-to-day responsibilities of our development team include enhancement of our existing platform, as well as the creation of our new generation products and modules.
We use a mix of stack technologies and you can expect to interact with several server types and more than one programming language.
- Design, estimate, code, unit test, and debug new features being added to TFT and TS platforms;
- Work on individual and collaborative, team-based engineering projects;
- Work with Product Management and UI Designers to identify technical requirements and project plan details;
- Create full-stack, data-driven web applications based upon user interface specifications, with an emphasis on back end part;
- Debug and optimize the performance of a large-scale, service-oriented web platform.
- 3+ years of experience as Full Stack Developer;
- Advanced NodeJs and Express knowledge and experience (at least 2 years of experience);
- Deep Knowledge and Experience in ReactJs;
- Deep knowledge of HTML and SCSS, CSS and responsive UI & cross browsers;
- Experience writing Unit tests;
- Experience writing Restful APIs and understanding of the HTTP protocol;
- Experience with NOSQL solutions such as MongoDb, Redis;
- Solid HTTP knowledge (request, response, etc…).;
- Work on cloud-based systems (advantage);
- Experience writing Unit tests (advantage);
- Experience in SASS, Less (advantage);
- Graphically and UX-oriented with great attention to detail (big advantage).