Senior/Lead Full-stack developer
Experience required: 3-6 years
Cynet company opens office in Minsk.
We are looking for experienced Senior/Lead Full-stack developer.
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection.
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.
What will you do?
- Be part of a team owning the backend services of a Cyber security product. The backend deals with high scalability systems supporting high volume of networking and processing.
- Develop and maintain new and existing functionality mostly on the backend side but also on the backend frontend side.
- Support the existing customer base with issues leading to bug fixes.
- B.A/BSc in Computer Science or related Technical Engineering
- At least 5 years of proven C# development experience – must
- Experience with Web development, using React, Java Script – must
- Experience with relational DB programming – must
You may also have:
- Scalability and Performance knowledge – advantage
- Experience with MySQL – advantage
- Experience with Redis – advantage
- Experience with ELK stack – advantage
- Familiar with MQ technologies like RabbitMQ, Kafka – advantage